The Fairhursts Design Group is pleased to trace its roots to its founder H.S. Fairhurst who started the practice in Blackburn in 1896 and moved to Manchester in 1905.
The Group now has offices in Manchester, Southampton and Cambridge, with international links to offices in China and mainland Europe. With 5 Directors and over 65 staff employed at three offices within the UK alone, the Group is able to offer a responsive service to clients on a nationwide and global basis handling projects with construction values from £1m to over £200m.
Some 75% of our workload is from repeat commission which illustrates our capabilities in meeting the high demands of this particular genre of client.